- Content Menu
- UH Accessibility Home
- Section 508 Standards
- AT at UH Campuses
- UH Policy on Equal Access
- Accessibility Software
- Accessiblity Devices
- Web Accessibility
Disability Services (KOKUA): The KOKUA Program, located in the Student Services Building Room 013 is dedicated to serving students with mental and/or physical disabilities. Contact Ann Ito, Director (808) 956-7511 (V/T), website: http://www.hawaii.edu/kokua/.
- Disability access counseling.
- Early Registration: priority and preregistration.
- Faculty Liaison: with student's approval, arrangements are made with faculty, the campus and community to ensure equal access.
- Testing Accommodation: Special rooms are available to conduct testing for students with restrictions.
- Assistive Technology: includes use of computers (PC and Macintosh), closed circuit television, wheelchairs, cassette players, etc.
- Lecture and lab note taking.
- Tutoring: short term, subject oriented.
- Other: bookstore pickup, study facilities, sign-language interpretation, transcription, new student orientation.
Please report dead/broken links to:firstname.lastname@example.org