Act 188, 2008 Session Laws, requires the University of Hawaiʻi to “develop an incentive and performance outcome funding component” for its long-range financial plan and establishes a task force “to assist in developing a budgetary system that includes an equitable, consistent and responsive funding formula for the distribution of fiscal resources to the various campuses.”
Task Force Members
- Sen. Norman Sakamoto, Co-Chair, appointed by the president of the Senate
- Vice President for Community Colleges John Morton, Co-Chair, designated by Act 188
- Carol Ann VanCamp, appointed by the speaker of the House of Representatives
- University of Hawaiʻi–West Oʻahu Chancellor Gene Awakuni, designated by Act 188
- University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Chancellor Virginia Hinshaw, designated by Act 188
- University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Chancellor Rose Tseng, designated by Act 188
Task Force Documents
Use the links at left to access meeting summaries, draft documents and reference materials.
PDF files can be viewed using the free Adobe PDF Reader.