Topics: Gender & Aging
Back to Top
- Kimura, J. & Browne, C. (2009). Eldercare in a Filipino community: Older women’s attitudes toward service use. Journal of Women and Aging, 21, 3, 229-243
- Browne, C., & Braun, K. (2008). Globalization, women’s migration, and the long-term care workforce. The Gerontologist, 48, 1, 16-24.
- Hooyman, Browne, Ray, R., & Richardson, V. (2001). Feminist gerontology and the life course: Policy, research and teaching implications. Journal of Gerontology and Geriatric Education, 22, 3-26.
- Browne, C. (1998). Women, feminism and aging. New York: Springer.
- Browne, C. (1995) Empowerment in social work practice with older women. Social Work, 40, 358-364.
- Browne, C. (1995). A feminist lifespan perspective on aging. In N. V.D. Bergh (Ed.), Feminist practice in the 21st century (330-354). Washington, DC: NASW Press.
- Browne, C. (1994). A vision for practice with older women. Journal of Applied Social Sciences, 18, 5-16.