Topics: Work Force
Back to Top
- Browne, C., & Braun, K. (2008). Immigration and the direct long-term care workforce: Implications for policy and education. Journal of Gerontology and Geriatrics Education, 34, 306-327.
- Browne and Braun (2008). Globalization, women’s migration, and the long-term care workforce. The Gerontologist, 48, 1, 16-24.
- Browne, C., & Mokuau, N. (2008). Preparing students for culturally competent practice with ethnic minority elders. Journal of Educational Gerontology, 34, 306-326.
- Browne, C., Braun, K., & Arnsberger, P. (2006). Filipinos as residential long-term care providers: role of culture, gender, and immigrant status. Journal of Gerontological Social Work
- Cheang, M., & Braun, K. (2003). Increasing knowledge, skills, and empathy among direct care workers: A preliminary study of an active leaning model. The Gerontologist.