Help! A Quick Reference Guide to Using the
Administrative Procedures Information System
The Administrative Procedures Information System (APIS) is broken up into a hierarchy of several parts:
- The home (main) page with a list of sections.
- The sections corresponding to the type of procedures (e.g., General, Business and Finance, Personnel, etc.)
- The volume's subsection (e.g., APM Section A7.xxx Student Affairs)
- The actual procedure itself (e.g., APM Number A7.011 Procedures for Concurrent Registration)
You can print out your own copy of a procedure from within the Acrobat Reader by choosing the Print command from the application's menu.
If you have specific questions about the Administrative Procedures Information System, you may write to the APIS team at APIS@Hawaii.Edu
The buttons at the bottom of the APIS pages let you navigate to
- The APIS Home (Main) Page
- The Help Page (this page)
- The option to mail a comment to the caretakers of this system
- Search for particular pages within the APIS