Volume 1, Issue 2
- Randall Peerenboom, The Evolving Regulatory Framework for Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in the PRC
- Shin-yi Peng, The WTO Legalistic Approach and East Asia: From the Legal Culture Perspective
- Reinhard Drifte, Japan and Security Council Reform: Multilateralism at a Turning Point?
- James C. Hitchingham, Korean Buddhist Dae Won Sa Temple of Hawai`i v. Sullivan: Unconscious Christian-based Preferences
- Christopher J. Duncan, The 1998 Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Amendments: Moral Empiricism or Moral Imperialism?