- Blaine Rogers, Raising the Bar: The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Public Land Trust, and a Heightened Standard of Fiduciary Duty
- David T. Johnson, Japan’s Secretive Death Penalty Policy: Contours, Origins, Justifications, and Meanings
Transitions in Chinese Laws
- Jessica C. Stabile, Clashes Between Economies and Environments: Consumerism Versus Conservation in Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Dr. Kam C. Wong, A Comparative Study of Laws of Assembly in China: Historical Continuity or Political Departure?
- Hayden Windrow, A Short History of Law, Norms, and Social Control in Imperial China
- Kara Abramson, Paradigms in the Cultivation of China’s Future Legal Elite: A Case Study of Legal Education in Western China
- Rebecca Nelson, Regulating Grassland Degradation in China: Shallow-Rooted Laws?