Make a Gift
If you would like to help support the College of Arts & Humanities, there are several convenient options you can consider as follows:
- Use your credit card to present a monetary gift to the College of Arts & Humanities via the UH Foundation web site
- Send a check to the College of Arts & Humanities, payable to the UH Foundation – College of Arts & Humanities. Mail to:
College of Arts & Humanities
University of Hawai’i Manoa
Hawaii Hall 314, 2500 Campus Rd., Hawaii Hall 314
Honolulu, HI 96822
- Sign up for easy & ‘painless’ payroll deduction.
- Consider a gift of marketable securities, real estate, various other capital assets, and tangible personal property.
- Provide for the College of Arts & Humanities through your will or trust.
If you would like to learn more about how you can remember the College of Arts & Humanities in your estate plans, or discuss other ways to give to the College, contact Lori Admiral, Major Gift Officer, at (808) 956-5747, or e-mail Lori.Admiral@UHFoundation.org