Student: I forgot my password. What should I do?
Please remember that your password is case-sensitive (i.e. this password Pa$sT3!E is not the same as pa$st3!e).
If you do not remember your password or it is not working, you may be able to set a new password over the Web. When your UH Username was activated, you were asked to select two questions and provide the answers to these two questions. If you know the answer to these two questions, you may visit the UH Account Management page and select the Forgot Your Password link to set a new password. The new password could take up to 5 minutes before it is ready to be used.
If you do not remember your password and the answer to the two questions, you will need to visit a campus representative and show an official government issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, state ID, or passport). The new password could take up to 5 minutes before it is ready to be used.
Student out-of-state, abroad, or those with medical hardships
You may file drop or fax in a request for a password reset. The request must include the following required documentation:
- Full name (first, middle, last)
- UH Username
- UH Number
- One government issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license, state ID, or passport)
- Month/day of date of birth
- Your telephone number
Please file drop the request to email@example.com OR fax the request and the required documents to the ITS Help Desk at (808) 956-2108. After your documents have been verified, ITS personnel will call you with the new password.
File Drop Procedures
- Request must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as recipient.
- Authentication must be enabled; it is disabled by default.
- The comment/description section should include the user's name, reason for the request, and the SIMP ticket number.
- The comment/description section should NOT include any personal identifying information such as UH number and MM/DD of date of birth.
- Go to https://www.hawaii.edu/filedrop to file drop the signed memo.