Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Information
Microsoft Office helps you complete common business tasks, including word processing, email, presentations, data management and analysis, and more.
Minimum System Requirements
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB of free hard disk space for default installation
- HFS+ hard disk format (Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- DVD drive
- 1280 x 800 or higher-resolution monitor
- Safari 5 or later recommended
Additional items or services are required to use some features:
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
- Outlook and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply)
- Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 or later
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 207 or later
- Co-authoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID
ITS Supported Version
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Standard
- Word 2011
- Excel 2011
- PowerPoint 2011
- Outlook 2011
Departments may purchase this software through the ITS Site License Office. UH faculty, staff, and students may purchase the most current version of Microsoft Office for personal use through the University of Hawaii Bookstore. Additionally, this version of MS Office may be available from other computer software retailers.
Go to http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads to download the latest Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 updates.
Configure Microsoft AutoUpdate for Mac to automatically check for updates.