Setting up UHM Wireless on Windows 10
These instructions are for setting up access to the UHM broadcasted wireless SSID at the UH-Manoa campus when using Windows 10.
- Press Windows key + Q key to open the Search menu.
- Enter Wifi in the Search box. Select Change Wi-Fi settings.
- Select show available networks
- You will then see all available networks. Select UHM from the list of available networks.
- Check Connect automatically, if desired, and then click the Connect button. Windows will show its progress as it attempts to connect to the wireless network.
- To check that you've connected successfully, click on the wireless icon in the bottom right and UHM should report Connected, open
- Once connected, launch a web browser, like Edge, Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, to login to the wireless network. Once logged in you are ready to browse the Web.