Clearing your web browser's cache
- Click the Chrome menu in the upper right-hand corner of the browser toolbar. (Three vertical dots)
- Select More tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, check Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select select the beginning of time to clear the entire cache.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Refer to Google's support article for more information.
- Click on the menu button. (Three horizontal lines in the upper right corner)
- Select History, then Clear Recent History....
- Under Time range to clear select Everything
- In the Details menu, ensure that Cache is checked
- Click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer 11
(Note: CTRL-F5, is a shortcut for 'refresh' and 'clear cache')
- Click on the cog icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Select Internet options from the menu.
- Under the General tab, in the Browsing history section click on Delete....
- In the Delete Browser History window, uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data", and check "Temporary Internet Files and website files" then click on Delete.
- In the Internet Options window, click OK.
- Click on the triple dot icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Under the Clear browsing data tab, Click Choose what to clear....
- In the Choose what to clear window, check "Cookies and saved website data", and "Cached data and files" then click on Clear.
- Go to the Safari menu and select Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on Manage Website Data...
- Click on Remove All.
- Click Remove Now when prompted.