(For Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), and Windows 7 (32-bit), if you are unable to get VirusScan Enterprise; for UH affiliates).
1. Look in the system tray in the bottom right corner of your Windows screen.
2. If you have McAfee VirusScan Plus installed, you will see a red M icon.
3. Point at this icon and single click the right mouse button.
4. A pop-up menu will appear. From this menu, select Updates.
5. An animated icon appears in the system tray as VSP checks for updates.
6. If updates are available, they will be automatically downloaded and installed.
7. If VSP is already up-to-date, you will receive a message "No Update Available". Click OK to close the window.