You can return to this location from any other site by simply finding and clicking the FLY
Links to general Drosophila databases:
- Drosophila - An overview of Drosophila related resources on WWW.
- Flybase - The major Drosophila database.
- BDGP - Berkeley Drosophila Genome Project.
- Flyview - Drosophila images.
- Flybrain - Images and information on Drosophila neurobiology.
- Homeobox - The Homeobox home page.
- The Genetic Interactions in the Fly Transworld homepage in France.
Here are a number of other links to images and data files here at UH:
- Cytology - Schematics of Drosophila chromosomal regions.
- Dissection help - Photos and diagrams used to teach dissection of larval brains and salivary glands.
- EM - Electron micrographs of Drosophila spermatogenesis.
Click Virtual Fly Lab for a simulated Drosophila genetics laboratory.
Click Fly Humor for some comic relief from pushing all those flies!
Other Drosophila laboratories:
Here at the University of Hawaii, there are several labs in genetics and evolutionary biology which employ species of Drosophila:
Click the gem to return to the homepage.