UH InfoSec Security Broadcasts and ContestOctober 4, 2012 - October 31, 2012
Broadcast live to HITS sites throughout the UH system,
In recognition of October as National Cyber Security Awareness Month the UH Information Security Team (InfoSec) will sponsor 5 broadcast presentations on security topics and conduct an “Are you Cyber S.M.A.R.T.” online contest to win iTunes. Attend or view a rebroadcast of a weekly presentation, then visit and Like the InfoSec Facebook page to answer that week’s security question correctly and enter a drawing for iTunes cards up to $25.
The purpose of NCSAM is to raise awareness to the issues facing cyber security not only at UH but also in everyone’s personal daily lives. Weekly topics for the systemwide InfoSec presentations are:
- Oct 4 - Secure Information Destruction 10:30am - 11:30am
- Oct 8 - Management and Storage of Sensitive Information 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Oct 19 - Avoid Identity Theft 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Oct 22 - Responsible Computing Practices 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Oct 31 - Think Before You Click 11:30am - 12:30pm
The presentations will originate from Kuykendall Hall on the UH Manoa campus, be broadcast live to HITS sites throughout the UH system, and viewable as recordings following broadcast at: uhtv.its.hawaii.edu/NCAM. For details on presentations and iTunes contest visit the InfoSec webpage: www.hawaii.edu/infosec
Information Technology Services, University of Hawaii, University of Hawaii
|Monday, October 8|
|11:30am||ECE Club Meeting
Honolulu Campus, 2-208
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.