The Office of the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs/Provost, Office of VP for Student Affairs and the Academic Advising and Transfer Network (AATN) is sponsoring the fourth UH Systemwide Academic Advising Workshop – ‘Auwai: Student Success through the University of Hawai‘i System.
Please join us for a day of networking and deepening your knowledge about academic advising.
1. Network with Advisors Across the UH System.
2. Learn about new innovations in technology to improve advising.
3. Learn best practices for transfer advising and tips on making the process between institutions more seamless.
4. Learn best practices on how to effectively use peer mentors and how to establish a peer mentoring program.
*You must register at the below link prior to the event:
Free Parking: Parking Pass and Map will be sent with Registration Confirmation
Registration Deadline: October 12, 2012
Headcount: 125 Maximum (On a first come, first served basis)
Registration Fee: $30.00 - No Refunds; Transferable; If you need to cancel or change your registration, contact Amy Nye at UH Conference Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Included: Continental breakfast with coffee service and lunch from Nippon Bentos
* Cash - exact amount can be delivered to the UH Conference Center with online confirmation form
* Purchase Order
* Personal check payable to the University of Hawaii
Mail check or purchase order with online confirmation form to:
Amy Nye, UH Conference Center
1951 E-W Road, #102
Honolulu, HI 96822
Office of the Executive VP for Academic Affairs/Provost, Office of VP for Student Affairs and Academic Advising and Transfer Network, University of Hawaii
|Friday, October 26|
UH Systemwide Academic Advising Workshop
Honolulu Campus, Building 2, Room 201