UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Drawings Inspired by Gorey's The Chinese ObelisksNovember 1, 2010 - November 13, 2010
Reading Room Display Case, Hawai'i State Library, 478 King St., Honolulu
"Drawings Inspired by Edward Gorey’s 'The Chinese Obelisks'" is an exhibition of pen and ink drawings by Brady Evans, exhibition intern, University of Hawai‘i Art Gallery. The artist studied this particular work by Gorey and has created works based on Gorey's text and style.
Evans will present a drawing demonstration on Nov. 6, 11:30-12:30, in the Reading Room.
Admission is free. Parking fees may apply.
Art and Art History, the College of Arts and Humanities and the University of Hawai'i Library, Manoa Campus
|Monday, November 1|
Manoa Campus, Campus Center:Executive Dining Room
|1:00pm||Nursing Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Webster 205
|3:30pm||Selita Ammondt, MS Defense Plan A
Manoa Campus, St. John 11
|6:30pm||Call-in radio program
Manoa Campus, 1210 AM KZOO
|7:00pm||Visiting Artist Chiyoji Asahara Lecture
Manoa Campus, Art Auditorium
|7:00pm||The Hawaii Botanical Society Meeting
Manoa Campus, St. John, Room 011, 3190 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Self-Healing, Empowerment & Enlightenment Workshop
- Mga Sinag Sa Balangaw (Hues of a Rainbow)
- Teaching Matters: High-Impact Teaching Practices
- Musings of Mystery and Alphabets of Agony
- Musings of Mystery & Alphabets of Agony free tours
- *CFP*Space, Place, and the Production of Knowledge
- Drawings Inspired by Gorey's The Chinese Obelisks