UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Drawings Inspired by Gorey's The Chinese ObelisksNovember 1, 2010 - November 13, 2010
Reading Room Display Case, Hawai'i State Library, 478 King St., Honolulu
"Drawings Inspired by Edward Gorey’s 'The Chinese Obelisks'" is an exhibition of pen and ink drawings by Brady Evans, exhibition intern, University of Hawai‘i Art Gallery. The artist studied this particular work by Gorey and has created works based on Gorey's text and style.
Evans will present a drawing demonstration on Nov. 6, 11:30-12:30, in the Reading Room.
Admission is free. Parking fees may apply.
Art and Art History, the College of Arts and Humanities and the University of Hawai'i Library, Manoa Campus
|Monday, November 1|
Manoa Campus, Campus Center:Executive Dining Room
Nursing Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Webster 205
Selita Ammondt, MS Defense Plan A
Manoa Campus, St. John 11
Call-in radio program
Manoa Campus, 1210 AM KZOO
The Hawaii Botanical Society Meeting
Manoa Campus, St. John, Room 011, 3190 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822
Visiting Artist Chiyoji Asahara Lecture
Manoa Campus, Art Auditorium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Self-Healing, Empowerment & Enlightenment Workshop
- Mga Sinag Sa Balangaw (Hues of a Rainbow)
- Teaching Matters: High-Impact Teaching Practices
- Musings of Mystery and Alphabets of Agony
- Musings of Mystery & Alphabets of Agony free tours
- *CFP*Space, Place, and the Production of Knowledge
- Drawings Inspired by Gorey's The Chinese Obelisks