UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications AvailableFebruary 7, 2013 - February 22, 2013
Manoa Campus, Hemenway 220
The Student Activity and Program Fee Board (SAPFB), one of six Chartered Student Organizations (CSOs) on campus, makes recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Students bi-annually on the allocation of program fee monies that students pay each semester.
Recommendations are based on careful review and consideration of applications submitted to the SAPFB by interested parties to fund events and programs that benefit & enhance the UH Manoa community.
SAPFB is excited to announce that it is currently accepting applications events and programs planned for Fall 2013.
Applicants must be Registered Independent Organizations (RIOs), UH Manoa departments, or UH Manoa-affiliated programs.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Friday, February 22, 2013. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please note, as part of the application process, all applicants must make a 10 minute presentation to the board on one of the following dates: 3/1/13, 3/2/13, 3/3/13, 3/8/13, 3/9/13 and 3/10/13. Details on how to sign up for a funding hearing timeslot can be found on the SAPFB website.
Student Activity and Program Fee Board (SAPFB), Manoa Campus
|Sunday, February 10|
Free Commuter Cycling 101 Workshop
Whole Foods Market Kailua
Discovering Historical Parades and Processions from China, Korea, and Ryukyu dur
Manoa Campus, Center for Korean Studies Auditorium
Notre amour: A Recital for Valentine's Day
Manoa Campus, Orvis Auditorium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications Available
- Picturing the Ryukyus: Images of Okinawa in Japanese Artworks from the UH Sakama
- What's Love Got to Do With It? Confronting Domestic Violence, Creating Justice