UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Cell & Molecular Biology Final OralFebruary 22, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
"Impact of Sustained Exposure to Beta-Amyloid on the Regulation of Synaptic Function and Cell Integrity in a Model Nerve Cell System Expressing Alpha 4 Beta 2 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors."
Cell & Molecular Biology, Manoa Campus
|Friday, February 22|
|10:00am||Nursing Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Webster Hall 423
Manoa Campus, Kuykendall Auditorium
|1:30pm||Best Practices for Planning Program Assessment of Student Learning Workshop
Manoa Campus, KUY 106
|2:00pm||Waves of Change: Indicators and Impacts of Climate Change for Pacific Islands
Manoa Campus, Tokioka Room, Moore 319
|2:00pm||Cell & Molecular Biology Final Oral
|2:00pm||Microbiology Final Oral
Manoa Campus, BioMed D-207
|3:00pm||German Club - Stammtisch
Manoa Campus, Manoa Gardens
|7:00pm||Rockin the Roots
Manoa Campus, Hemenway Hall Courtyard, Manoa Gardens
|7:30pm||Chung Haing Lee, piano
Manoa Campus, Orvis Auditorium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications Available
- Picturing the Ryukyus: Images of Okinawa in Japanese Artworks from the UH Sakama
- Contemporary Photography in Hawaii 2013