UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Diamond Head Beach CleanupOctober 27, 11:30am - 2:30pm
Manoa Campus, Diamond Head Beach Park 3451 Diamond Head Rd
Join Surfrider Foundation at UH, an RIO on campus, for its second beach cleanup of the semester!
Free locally-sourced lunch provided for all volunteers and service hours available for those who need it.
All are welcome - students, teachers, children, all ocean and environment lovers.
Look for the blue tent at Diamond Head Beach Park!
Student Life and Development, Manoa Campus
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- EWC Arts Exhibition: Bollywood & Beyond: Costume in Indian Film
- Kalaupapa -- A Source of Light, Constant and Never-Fading
- Convergence: Glitch_Click_Thunk, Featuring Mark Amerika
- Trip Around the Island
- Trip Around the Island exhibit
- Sticky-An Architectural Installation
- Conflict Resolution Day Book Displays
- UHM Costume Museum Exihibition