UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Exploring the Reef at NightMarch 28, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
2777 Kalakaua Avenue
Join us as we explore the reef at night in an experience you’ll not forget. Aquarium staff and participants wade up to their knees on these wet and wild excursions.
We’ll look for crabs, shrimps, eels and octopus.
For adventurers ages 6 and up; youngsters must be accompanied by an adult.
$15/adult, $9/child ($18/12 for non-members).
Waikiki Aquarium , Manoa Campus
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- YUAN: by Beili Liu
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest