UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Papa Lā`au Lapa`au—Hawaiian Medicine ClassMarch 29, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Manoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Rd.
Lā‘au Lapa‘au or Hawaiian Medicine is a traditional practice of healing, incorporating Hawaiian herbs, spirituality and aloha. In this introductory class we will be learning about traditional Hawaiian and hānai medicinal herbs, plant identification, methods of preparation, and application. This class offers a foundational piece of this unique art as well as contemporary and complimentary approaches to healing. Class meets on 4 Saturday sessions: 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/29. call 988-0456 to register.
$40 for 4 class sessions
Lyon Arboretum, Manoa Campus
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- YUAN: by Beili Liu
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest