UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Late Night Showcase: The Puppet BoothApril 5, 10:00pm - 11:00pm
Manoa Campus, Earl Ernst Lab Theatre
Apr. 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 10 pm
*We are sorry to announce that "Our Man" has been canceled from our late night double feature but don't despair! Late Night is still showing the other part of the double feature "The Puppet Booth" as a showcase. As compensation for this shortened program, "The Puppet Booth" will be shown free of charge, with no ticket is required for entry, but it will be at a first come first serve basis.The Puppet Booth
Written by Aleksandr Blok Adapted and Directed by Maseeh Ganjali
"The Puppet Booth" was written by the famous Russian poet Aleksandr Blok, and draws on both Italian commedia dell‘arte and Russian Symbolism.
$10 Regular $8 Seniors, Military, UH Faculty/Staff $5 UH Mānoa Students with valid ID Tickets are available at the door only, beginning one hour before the show begins.
Theatre and Dance , Manoa Campus
(808) 956-7655, email@example.com, http://www.hawaii.edu/kennedy/2013/doublefeature/index.php
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- YUAN: by Beili Liu
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest
- "ART 336—Wearable Art" by Madeleine Soder's students