UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Spring 2014 Discussion SeriesApril 21, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Manoa Campus, Kuykendall 106 Events Room & Gallery
Welcome to the Spring 2014 Discussion Series. This 6-session Spring 2014 Discussion Series offered by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and the Office of Faculty Development and Academic Support will provide faculty with an opportunity to hear about and discuss with one another impacts on the undergraduate experience at UH Mānoa and how faculty and advisors collaborate for student academic success.
February 3: Paying Attention to the Middle Child: Manoa Sophomore Experience
February 10: Assessment of ACE Learning Communities
February 24: I'm Undecided - So Why Do I Have so Many Options? Facilitating Success Through Mandatory Advising
March 31: Setting Up for Success: Using Summer Bridge Programs to Prepare the academically At-Risk and Under-Prepared for the First Year
April 7: Student Athlete Academic Services' Experience with GradesFirst; Comprehensive Student Support and Early Alert
April 21: Ka'ie'ie Pathway Program: Transferring through the UH pipeline
See http://www.cte.hawaii.edu/Summary/DiscussionSeries_S2014.html for more details
The Office of Undergraduate Education and presented for Mānoa Faculty by members of the Council of Academic Advisors, Manoa Campus
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest