The Joy of Mentoring: On Becoming a Faculty Mentor to a Junior FacultyJune 20, 12:00pm - 1:15pm
Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 107
Manoa Faculty Mentors talk about the benefits of becoming a Faculty Mentor to a Junior Faculty.
Are you are a Manoa faculty who has been promoted and tenured, and would consider becoming a Faculty Mentor to a junior faculty? Bring a lunch and enjoy dessert provided by the Faculty Mentoring Program during informal presentations and relaxed discussion on the many benefits for both Mentors and Mentees, including:
• Association with young researchers on cutting-edge scholarship
• Experience of having your knowledge and experience greatly valued by another
• Sharing or potentially collaborating in scholarly work
• New links to others in related scholarly fields
• And so many other benefits that flow to Mentors as well as to Mentees!
Register online at www.fmp.hawaii.edu, click on Events menu.
Office of Faculty Development and Academic Support, Mānoa Campus
Friday, June 20
East Asian Languages & Literatures-Japanese Final OralMānoa Campus, Moore Hall 258
The Joy of Mentoring: On Becoming a Faculty Mentor to a Junior FacultyMānoa Campus, Kuykendall 107
Oceanography Final OralMānoa Campus, Pacific Ocean Science and Technology (POST) 723