NSO Week of Welcome Recruitment
April 25, 2016 - May 4, 2016
Mānoa Campus, Campus Center 208
The Student Life and Development (SLD) Office is currently recruiting ALL undergraduate and graduate students to serve as Week of Welcome (WoW) Leaders for our Summer 2016 New Student Orientation (NSO) program. The Week of Welcome is an important component of our program, that takes place one week before the fall semester starts. The NSO program is designed to help freshmen and transfer students successfully transitioning into UH MÄnoa. Parents and family members are also invited to attend so they learn how to become strong supports for their student.
In this position, WoW Leaders will:
- Serve as ambassadors of both the UH MÄnoa campus and the SLD Office with the main purpose of helping new students successfully transition into UH MÄnoa
- Provide campus tours, dialogue with student and family participants, and share their college life experiences
Why Should You Become an NSO WoW Leader?
- You will be able to develop and enhance your leadership and communication skills
- It's a great opportunity for you to get active & engaged on campus
- You will have fun and earn a $350 stipend for your week-long contribution!
To access the online application and/or read the full WoW Leader position description, please visit the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/16WoWAPP
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 11:59pm
Student Life and Development: New Student Orientation, Mānoa Campus
956-3667, email@example.com, http://www.hawaii.edu/nso, WoW Leader Recruitment Flyer 04.22.16 (PDF)