UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
LDTC Workshop SeriesOctober 2, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Manoa Campus, Moore Hall 575
Do you speak the language of your elders? We are looking for speakers of minority languages. Come learn how to analyze your language and make a website about it!
The mission of the Language Documentation Training Center is to train native speakers of underdocumented languages to work on the documentation of their own languages. The goals of the LDTC are to equip native speakers with basic skills in documentation, to offer them a public domain for making information about their languages accessible, and to inspire native speakers to become language advocates in their own communities.
Linguistics, Manoa Campus
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- ASUH Scholarships & Awards Applications Available
- Chinese Corner Fall 2017
- Shooting Wallpaper: Brigitte Zieger
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate/Advanced
- Business Chinese
- Conversational Japanese Elementary I
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Waikiki Parc Features Taylor Johnson
- Ultimate Frisbee Pickup