UH Manoa Campus Events Calendar
Hanauma Bay Educational Lecture SeriesDecember 14, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve Theater
Hawai'i Sea Grant Graduate Trainees and The Institute of Hawaiian Language Research and Translation Graduate Students
Speakers are as follows.
• Fritzie Brady and Andre Seale, Assistant Researcher, UHM Dept. of Human Nutrition, Food, and Animal Sciences, The Pill and Fish Don’t Mix
• Joy Leilei Shih, Graduate Assistant, UHM Dept. of Oceanography, and Brian Popp, Professor, UHM Dept. of Geology and Geophysics, Reef Invaders: What We Know About an Invasive Sponge on Hawai'i's Coral Reefs
• Derek Kraft and Brian Bowen, Researcher, UHM Hawaii Inst. of Marine Biology, Fish Flow: Where Do Fish Come From and Where are They Heading?
Please arrive by 6:15 p.m. Parking is free after 4:00 p.m., no admission fee for the seminar.
Sea Grant, Manoa Campus
(808) 397-5840, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.