Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2April 21, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Mānoa Campus, UHM Moore 112
Apr 21-Jun 30, 2018 • Sat • 1:30-3:30pm • 10 mtgs • No class May 12
Prerequisite: 3 or more semesters of Level 2 or equivalent.
Enhances conversational and reading ability. Learning to ask about and explain the difficulties of language study briefly, to talk about making plans and plans of activities. Learning common words and sentences of sending someone off and learning to describe the feeling of leaving. Pinyin and characters.
Instructor: Wang Na
Early Bird $170 by 3/31/18; Regular $180, plus textbook, Experiencing Chinese - Oral Course 2 (Units 16-18) (Chinese Edition) , $20 cash, payable at first class
Outreach College Professional Programs, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-9249, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.outreach.hawaii.edu/professional/courses/programdetail/3948
- Ultimate Frisbee Pickup
- Russian Club Spring 2018
- Business Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate/Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2 & 3
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Project TEAMS Summer Science Program 6/4-6/22
- EWC Gallery Exhibition "Lost and Found: Jewish Communities of India"
- Lyon Arboretum Summer 2018 Childrens' Nature Camp