How To Video Record A Lecture
March 14, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 101
Center for Instructional Support
Whether youâ€™re looking to capture a lecture for the first time, or maybe youâ€™ve tried recording your own lecture before and are looking to improve, this workshop will give you tips and tricks to make your recording a success!
This workshop will cover tips and tricks for how to:
- Best utilize the CanonÂ® digital camcorders offered by the Center for Instructional Support
- Be able to record your own lecture as a presenter, or for a TA to be able to man the camera
- Capture everything in the best quality possible
* All equipment will be provided and include instruction on the use of tripods and wireless microphones.
For more information and to register, please click here
Office of Faculty Development & Academic Support, Center for Teaching Excellence, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-6978, email@example.com, http://www.cte.hawaii.edu/events.html