Google Forms 101
March 28, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Center for Teaching Excellence
This 50-minute clinic will introduce you to the basics of Google Forms.
Come join us for an informative introductory session!
We will cover:
- Creating a form
- How to navigate the two parts of Google Forms: the form and its spreadsheet
- How responses to your survey are collected and populate a spreadsheet in real time
- Different types of question options: multiple choice, dropdowns, linear scale
- How to collaborate and share forms with specific people or groups
Tech Thursdays is a beginnerâ€™s series covering a variety of technology related tools for the classroom and other professional uses.
It is not necessary to bring a device for this demonstration.
Handouts with additional resources will be provided.
For more information and to register, please click here
Office of Faculty Development & Academic Support, Center for Teaching Excellence, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-6978, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.cte.hawaii.edu/events.html