SurveyMonkey 101: How to Create Basic Surveys with SurveyMonkey
April 11, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Sandra von Doetinchem
Program Specialist, Outreach College Professional Programs
Surveys are great tools to gather student and faculty feedback to help
refining our courses and programs. This workshop will introduce you to the
online survey tool SurveyMonkey.
In this hands-on workshop, we will cover:
- The Doâ€™s and Donâ€™ts of successful online surveys
- Setting up a basic survey with SurveyMonkeyâ€™s free version
- Different type of survey questions:
Multiple choice, Checkboxes, Dropdown, Matrix/Rating Scale, Textbox
- Making surveys anonymous
- Collecting data through weblinks
- Accessing survey results
- Time for questions and discussion
No previous survey experience necessary.
BYOD: Bring your own device or share with a colleague
Limited laptops will be available for sharing.
(You will be able to request one on the registration form).
For more information and to register, please click here
Office of Faculty Development & Academic Support (OFDAS), Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE), Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-6978, email@example.com, http://www.cte.hawaii.edu/events.html