Project Management BasicsJune 17, 2019 - June 18, 2019
Mānoa Campus, UHM Information Technology Center
Project management is a key workplace skill for managers, team leaders, and members of a project team that has significantly increased in importance and recognition in the recent years. Projects are the primary mechanism for organizational transformation and improvement, and the concepts and tools of project management can be applied across all business areas, including non-profit and government sectors. This two-day course will provide the basic concepts of project management to help participants build their skills to plan and manage their own successful projects as well as be effective leaders and valuable team members of larger projects.
Outreach College Professional Programs, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-9249, http://explore.outreach.hawaii.edu
- EWC Exhibit: "Inside Out: 15 Years of Exhibitions at the EWC Gallery"
- Call for Proposals – CONNECT #PacRim2020
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Japanese Conversation-Super Advanced
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Project Management Basics