Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on PaperSeptember 15, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Zoom Meeting
Using templates for your resumes and cover letters? Not a good idea. This will result in an application that fades into a sea of clones. Let us provide examples and tips on developing an effective resume and cover letter that will take you to the next step in the application process!
- The purpose of the resume in the application process
- Ways to build, organize and format content to craft a standout resume
- To highlight transferable skills, describe responsibilities/accomplishments and take credit for activities on your resume
- Ways to format and write a professional cover letter
- To build cover letter content that includes your interest in the position, your qualifications that meet the requirements and the next step you hope will happen
Sign-up for this workshop!
Mānoa Career Center, Mānoa Campus
Wednesday, September 15
27th Annual Study Abroad Fair - Virtual EditionMānoa Campus, Virtual - Zoom
‘Sculpting in Time’: Michael Haneke’s CachéMānoa Campus, Zoom Webinar
Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on PaperMānoa Campus, Zoom Meeting
Atmospheric Sciences SeminarMānoa Campus, Virtual Meeting