Systemwide Events Calendar
Biggest Loser Challenge Sign-UpJanuary 16, 2013 - January 31, 2013
Honolulu Campus, Building 2, Room 113
Student Life & Development is holding it's Biggest Loser Challenge once again and this year they'll be working with Boot Camp Hawaii to hold weekly boot camp sessions to those interested in attaining their goal of a more fit & healthy image. Sign up at Student Life & Development in Bldg. 2, Room 113. HURRY! Space is limited to the first 30 students who apply to be eligible to win prizes. For any questions regarding the contest, contact Student Life & Development.
Student Life & Development, Honolulu Campus
Tracy O. Alambatin, 845-9498, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Thursday, January 24|
|7:30am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|9:00am||Psychology Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Kuykendall Room 203
|2:00pm||Note Taking for Academic Success
Maui Campus, The Learning Center
Manoa Campus, MSB 100
|4:00pm||Critical Issues in Korean Studies
Manoa Campus, Center for Korean Studies
|5:00pm||Chess Club at UH Manoa Meeting
Manoa Campus, Campus Center Room 307
|7:00pm||100 Images: Four Decades of Photography by David Ulrich
Manoa Campus, UHM Krauss Hall 12
|7:30pm||Secrets of the Great Pyramids
Manoa Campus, Art Auditorium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- Diversity and Equity Initiative Grants for Spring 2013
- 35th Annual Graduate Art Exhibition
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Biggest Loser Challenge Sign-Up
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan