Systemwide Events Calendar
Biggest Loser Challenge Sign-UpJanuary 16, 2013 - January 31, 2013
Honolulu Campus, Building 2, Room 113
Student Life & Development is holding it's Biggest Loser Challenge once again and this year they'll be working with Boot Camp Hawaii to hold weekly boot camp sessions to those interested in attaining their goal of a more fit & healthy image. Sign up at Student Life & Development in Bldg. 2, Room 113. HURRY! Space is limited to the first 30 students who apply to be eligible to win prizes. For any questions regarding the contest, contact Student Life & Development.
Student Life & Development, Honolulu Campus
Tracy O. Alambatin, 845-9498, email@example.com
|Tuesday, January 29|
|7:30am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|10:00am||Molecular Biosciences & Bioengineering Final Oral
677 Ala Moana Blvd, 2nd floor conference room
Manoa Campus, Sakamaki A302
|2:00pm||Note Taking for Academic Success
Maui Campus, The Learning Center
|3:00pm||Undergraduate Research Opportunities Info Session
Manoa Campus, Sinclair - Honors Lounge (1st Floor)
|3:30pm||Spring 2013 Faculty Lecture Series
Manoa Campus, Hamilton Library Room 301
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- Diversity and Equity Initiative Grants for Spring 2013
- 35th Annual Graduate Art Exhibition
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Biggest Loser Challenge Sign-Up
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan