Systemwide Events Calendar
Jan. OPHS Colloq.: The U.S. Pacific Command: PH Challenges in Asia & the PacificJanuary 31, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Manoa Campus, Biomed D-207
“The U.S. Pacific Command: Public Health Challenges in Asia and the Pacific”
RDML Raquel Bono will be presenting the Surgeon’s mission to provide health leadership for the USPACOM Area of Responsibility (AOR), by focusing on international health operations, public health planning and theater security cooperation.
Areas of discussion will include force health protection, medical logistics, the joint blood program, and military-military bi-lateral and multi-lateral exercises. RDML Bono will discuss how theater security cooperation contributes to regional stability, builds key medical and public health partner capability, and increases the capacity and interoperability of our partners in the USPACOM theater.
Office of Public Health Studies-JABSOM, Manoa Campus
Nancy Partika, 956-5756, email@example.com, Colloquium Online Access URL: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2009377&password=M.2CC3CFF7F33D1, 1/31/3 Colloquia flyer (PDF)
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- Diversity and Equity Initiative Grants for Spring 2013
- 35th Annual Graduate Art Exhibition
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Biggest Loser Challenge Sign-Up
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan