Systemwide Events Calendar
Biggest Loser ChallengeFebruary 6, 2013 - April 4, 2013
Honolulu Campus, 874 Dillingham Blvd. Honolulu, HI
Get into shape with Boot Camp Hawaii for our Biggest Loser Challenge! Weigh-ins are conducted weekly (Mon-Thurs) at Student Life & Development. Boot Camp sessions will be every Wednesday afternoon. Stop by to get fit pick up some tips about getting in shape with fitness experts and socialize with other students! Don't forget to bring a bottle of water, a towel and even a friend or two! Sign up online to receive updates http://tinyurl.com/bigloser-signup
Student Life & Development, Honolulu Campus
|Saturday, March 9|
|7:00am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|8:00am||Volunteer to protect Oahu from plant invaders!
Manoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum
Harold L. Lyon Arboretum 3860 Manoa Road Honolulu, HI 96822
|1:00pm||Free Commuter Cycling 101 Workshop
Eki Cyclery, 1603 Dillingham Blvd.
Manoa Campus, Prime Time in the Earle Ernst Lab Theatre
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- Biggest Loser Challenge
- Phoebe Cummings: Cella
- L. Stephen Lau Water Research Endowed Scholarship 2013
- 11th Annual Temple Emanu-El Kirk Cashmere Jewish Film Festival
- Uehiro Graduate Philosophy Conference