Systemwide Events Calendar
Waikiki Parc Features Nicole NaoneJuly 22, 2013 - October 31, 2013
Parc Promenade Gallery, Waikiki Parc Hotel, 2233 Helumoa Road, Waikiki
Nicole Naone’s sculptures are highlighted in a new gallery as part of an expanded arts partnership of the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, the Halekulani and its sister hotel, the Waikiki Parc. Naone, a recent graduate from the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM), is the first of the up-and-coming young artists from UHM to be featured in a solo exhibition at the Parc Promenade Gallery at the Waikiki Parc Hotel. For this inaugural exhibition, Naone presents her abstract sculptures that consider the feminine form. A public reception will be held on Friday, July 26 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Waikiki Parc Hotel.
Hours: Operational hours of the hotel. Admission is free. Parking fees may apply.
Art and Art History, College of Arts & Humanities, Manoa Campus
Sharon Tasaka, 956-6888, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sunday, September 15|
|2:00pm||"The Chinese Diaspora in Asia"
Manoa Campus, East-West Center Gallery - Burns Hall
|4:00pm||Ian O'Sullivan, guitar
Manoa Campus, Orvis Auditorium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Arts Exhibition: Peranakan Chinese Heritage of Southeast Asia
- The Wonder of Learning: the Hundred Languages of Children Exhibit
- Waikiki Parc Features Nicole Naone
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- Open At-Large Student Senator Seat
- Diversity and Equity Initiatives Fall 2013
- Faculty Exhibition 2013
- SAPFB Member Recruitment