Systemwide Events Calendar
Diversity and Equity Initiatives Fall 2013August 28, 2013 - October 3, 2013
Manoa Campus, 2600 Campus Rd. Room 413
The Office of Student Equity Excellence and Diversity (SEED) is currently accepting proposals for Fall 2013 Diversity and Equity Initiative grants. All departments and programs from any of the UH campuses are eligible to apply.
The Diversity and Equity Initiative grants support University of Hawaii diversity goals with projects that provide a more inclusive environment for students, faculty and administrators. Applicants can support these efforts with proposals that address gender, sexual orientation, disability, and groups underrepresented in higher education. This initiative has supported speakers, authors, research, performance, media projects, outreach and recruitment activities that address diversity in many aspects of higher education.
Proposals that serve more than one campus are strongly encouraged. Deadline for applications is Friday, October 4, 2013. Notification of awards by October 18th.
Please go to www.hawaii.edu/diversity/dei for application and guidelines.
For more information contact Pua Auyong at 808 222-5591 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Student Equity Excellence and Diversity, Manoa Campus
|Sunday, September 29|
|9:00am||Maximum Mac and iPad Essentials with Joe Kissell
Manoa Campus, Law School Classroom 2
|3:00pm||Intramural Sports - Basketball
Maui Campus, Baldwin High School Gymnasium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- The Wonder of Learning: the Hundred Languages of Children Exhibit
- Waikiki Parc Features Nicole Naone
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- Diversity and Equity Initiatives Fall 2013
- SAPFB Member Recruitment
- SAPFB Spring 2014 Funding Cycle
- Red Hat System Administration I
- EWC Arts Exhibition: Bollywood & Beyond: Costume in Indian Film