Systemwide Events Calendar
SAPFB Member RecruitmentSeptember 11, 2013 - September 29, 2013
Manoa Campus, Hem 220A
Aloha! The Student Activity and Program Fee Board (SAPFB) is seeking students, faculty and staff to serve as permanent and alternate board members. Student board members also receive a small stipend for their work on the SAPFB.
As a SAPFB Member you will:
• Make a positive impact on the UHM student body and community
• Become knowledgeable about what happens to the student fees UHM students pay
• Broaden your leadership skills by becoming a deciding voice on the use of SAPFB fees
SAPFB Members play a significant role on campus. As one of six UH Mānoa Charted Student Organizations (CSOs), the SAPFB is the officially delegated authority that makes recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Students every semester regarding the allocation and use of the Student Activity and Program Fee paid as part of the tuition paid by each student ($11 per semester; $5 per summer session) every semester.
As a SAPFB Member you will help provide financial support for co-curricular programs and activities, including Registered Independent Organizations (RIOs), University departments, and University-affiliated programs. The SAPFB is comprised of students, staff and faculty who represent the diversity of the Mānoa campus.
Interested parties should fill out the online application for board membership here: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You MUST complete the application using your hawaii.edu email account. The application is also available as a Word document, simply email email@example.com for this request.
SAPFB welcomes and encourages everyone involved to apply. Applications are due by Monday, September 23, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.
For more information about SAPFB, please visit our website at: http://www.manoa.hawaii.edu/sapfb
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 956-4842.
Student Life and Development, Manoa Campus
|Sunday, September 29|
|9:00am||Maximum Mac and iPad Essentials with Joe Kissell
Manoa Campus, Law School Classroom 2
|3:00pm||Intramural Sports - Basketball
Maui Campus, Baldwin High School Gymnasium
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- The Wonder of Learning: the Hundred Languages of Children Exhibit
- Waikiki Parc Features Nicole Naone
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- Diversity and Equity Initiatives Fall 2013
- SAPFB Member Recruitment
- SAPFB Spring 2014 Funding Cycle
- Red Hat System Administration I
- EWC Arts Exhibition: Bollywood & Beyond: Costume in Indian Film