Systemwide Events Calendar
Waikiki Parc Features Nicole NaoneJuly 22, 2013 - October 31, 2013
Parc Promenade Gallery, Waikiki Parc Hotel, 2233 Helumoa Road, Waikiki
Nicole Naone’s sculptures are highlighted in a new gallery as part of an expanded arts partnership of the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, the Halekulani and its sister hotel, the Waikiki Parc. Naone, a recent graduate from the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM), is the first of the up-and-coming young artists from UHM to be featured in a solo exhibition at the Parc Promenade Gallery at the Waikiki Parc Hotel. For this inaugural exhibition, Naone presents her abstract sculptures that consider the feminine form. A public reception will be held on Friday, July 26 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Waikiki Parc Hotel.
Hours: Operational hours of the hotel. Admission is free. Parking fees may apply.
Art and Art History, College of Arts & Humanities, Manoa Campus
Sharon Tasaka, 956-6888, email@example.com
|Sunday, October 6|
|3:00pm||Intramural Sports - Basketball
Maui Campus, Baldwin High School Gymnasium
|3:00pm||Trip Around the Island exhibit
Manoa Campus, Hamilton Library Bridge Gallery
|3:00pm||Opening reception for Convergence: Glitch_Click_Thunk, Featuring Mark Amerika
Manoa Campus, Art Building, University of Hawai'i Art Gallery
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- The Wonder of Learning: the Hundred Languages of Children Exhibit
- Waikiki Parc Features Nicole Naone
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- SAPFB Spring 2014 Funding Cycle
- Red Hat System Administration I
- EWC Arts Exhibition: Bollywood & Beyond: Costume in Indian Film
- Kalaupapa -- A Source of Light, Constant and Never-Fading
- Spring / Fall
- Convergence: Glitch_Click_Thunk, Featuring Mark Amerika
- Trip Around the Island
- Big Love
- Third Biennial Western Regional IDeA Scientific Conference