Systemwide Events Calendar
Finding Success Against the Odds with Jason CutinellaDecember 31, 2:00pm - 2:00pm
Manoa Campus, Krauss Hall 12
Rescheduled for August 28 (postponed due to Hurricane)
Jason Cutinella offers his perspective on the founding of Nella Media Group, a traditional media company in Hawaii. Through hard work, visionary thinking and a perpetual sense of humility, Cutinella transformed Nella Media Group into one of the fastest growing, leading content-providing companies in just five years.
Jason Cutinella is the founder and chief executive officer of Nella Media Group, publishers of a diverse set of titles reaching more than 8 million local and international readers annually. Titles include Room+Service, an annual in-room hotel compendium; Innov8, the quarterly magazine for go!Airlines and Polynesian Adventure Tours; Kīkaha, the quarterly inflight magazine for Island Air; FLUX Hawaii, a quarterly lifestyle arts and culture publication; and Lei, a national LGBT-focused, Hawaii-interest travel publication.
Free Public Talk
Pacific New Media, Outreach College, Manoa Campus
|Thursday, August 28|
|3:00pm||Joint ATS/OCE/IPRC Seminar
Manoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building, MSB 100
|5:00pm||Ultimate Frisbee Pick-up on Bachman Lawn
Manoa Campus, Bachman Lawn
Manoa Campus, Queen Lili'uokalani Center for Student Services, Room 208
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- A Call for Manoa Faculty Mentors
- Waikiki Parc Features Nate Ditzler
- Fundamentals of Java Programming
- UHWO Bookstore Special Hours
- Re / Charting
- Run for ASUHWO Student Goverment - Election Packet Available NOW
- Welcome Week Festivities
- SEED Diversity and Equity Initiative