Systemwide Events Calendar
SEED Diversity and Equity InitiativeAugust 28, 2014 - October 3, 2014
Manoa Campus, Queen Liliuokalani Center for Student Services Rm. 413
The Office of Student Equity Excellence and Diversity (SEED) is currently accepting proposals for FALL semester 2014. The SEED Diversity and Equity Initiative grants are open to UH departments and programs from any of the 10 campuses. Diversity awards fund projects that provide a more inclusive environment for students, faculty and administrators and are in alignment with University of Hawai`i strategic goals to provide an inclusive and diverse campus.
Applicants can support a dynamic and diverse University of Hawaii with proposals that address gender, sexual orientation, disability, and groups underrepresented in higher education. Diversity projects have supported speakers, authors, research, performance, media projects, and outreach activities that address diversity in many aspects of higher education. Proposals which serve more than one campus are strongly encouraged. Deadline for applications is Friday, October 3, 2014. Notification of awards by October 24. Please go to www.hawaii.edu/diversity/dei for application and guidelines.
For more information contact Pua Auyong at (808) 222-5591 or email@example.com
Student Equity Excellence and Diversity, Manoa Campus
|Thursday, August 28|
|3:00pm||Joint ATS/OCE/IPRC Seminar
Manoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building, MSB 100
|5:00pm||Ultimate Frisbee Pick-up on Bachman Lawn
Manoa Campus, Bachman Lawn
Manoa Campus, Queen Lili'uokalani Center for Student Services, Room 208
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- A Call for Manoa Faculty Mentors
- Waikiki Parc Features Nate Ditzler
- Fundamentals of Java Programming
- UHWO Bookstore Special Hours
- Re / Charting
- Run for ASUHWO Student Goverment - Election Packet Available NOW
- Welcome Week Festivities
- SEED Diversity and Equity Initiative