Flip-Flop: A New Technology to Support Learning by TeachingOctober 30, 11:30am - 12:45pm
Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 106 Events Room
- Recommend online videos in your course?
- Use vidoes or MOOCs in your assignments or lectures?
- Consider flipping a course an interesting option so that students watch lectures at home and solve problems in class?
- Reinvent quizzes every semester?
- Appreciate technology that simplifies your grading?
- Dr. Jan Stelovsky, Author of Flip Flop Technology, Information and Computer Sciences
- Branden Ogata, Graduate Assistant, Information and Computer Sciences
Coffee and tea will be provided. Please feel free to bring your own lunch.
To register for this event, please click HERE
Center for Teaching Excellence, Mānoa Campus
(808) 956-6978, email@example.com
Monday, October 30
Piko ProtocolWest Oʻahu Campus, Hale Kuahuokala
CCBAC's TOXIC: Intoxication AwarenessMānoa Campus, Campus Center Courtyard
Flip-Flop: A New Technology to Support Learning by TeachingMānoa Campus, Kuykendall 106 Events Room
Housing Informational FairMānoa Campus, Campus Center Ballroom
Ocean and Resources Engineering SeminarMānoa Campus, Watanabe 112
Zumba Fitness - EVERY MONDAYWest Oʻahu Campus, The Loft, Campus Center 2nd floor
Resilience: A special session with Mervlyn KitashimaMānoa Campus, Art Auditorium