A Bird’s Eye View of a Dossier: What do They Look for in a Dossier?June 22, 11:30am - 12:45pm
Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 101 Auditorium
Attend a panel discussion on the process of the dossier submission!
This panel will cover dossier submission from the Department Chair through to the Department Personnel Committee (DPC), Tenure and Promotion Review Committee (TPRC).
Members of the panel will include:
- Faculty who have served on Department Personnel Committees (DPCs)
- Tenure and Promotion Review Committees (TPRCs)
- Department Chairs
- A College Dean and the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Personnel
Please plan to attend if you are one of the following:
- Junior faculty working on a dossier with plans to submit
- New faculty wanting orientation to the dossier process
- Associate faculty considering full rank
Faculty Mentoring Program, Mānoa Campus
Friday, June 22
A Bird’s Eye View of a Dossier: What do They Look for in a Dossier?Mānoa Campus, Kuykendall 101 Auditorium