Waimanalo Beach Cleanup with Waikiki AquariumOctober 13, 8:30am - 10:30am
41-741 Kalanianaole Highway, Waimanalo
Letâ€™s keep our ocean clean & healthy!
Join us on Saturday, October 13 from 8:30 â€“ 10:30 a.m. and help remove trash, plastics and other debris from the areas surrounding Waimanalo Beach Park.
Check-in will start at 8:00 a.m.
Trash bags, gloves and other supplies will be provided. Please bring water and reef-safe sun protection. Free cookies compliments of Hard Rock Cafe!
Need more info.? Call the Waikiki Aquarium Volunteer Office at 808-440-9021
Register on www.Eventbrite.com and search Waikiki Aquarium
This is a Waikiki Aquarium event, in partnership with Hard Rock Cafe and the City & County of Honolulu
Waikiki Aquarium, Mānoa Campus
Saturday, October 13
Mala Work PartyWest Oʻahu Campus, 91-1001 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
Waimanalo Beach Cleanup with Waikiki Aquarium41-741 Kalanianaole Highway, Waimanalo
Screening of "The Gate: Dawn of the Baha'i Faith"Mānoa Campus, Art Building Auditorium Room 132
The Good Person of SetzuanMānoa Campus, Earle Ernst Lab Theatre
- Russian Club Spring 2018
- Family Pau Hana
- Vie Du Pacifique II
- Chinese Calligraphy for Beginners
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 4
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Hamilton Library to Spotlight Filipino Cultural Events
- SRS Yoga
- Nathan Lynch: Nests
- Makana o MÄnoa - call for performers
- Cruise Fashion Exhibition
- Campus Center Board Recruitment