Opening events for "Matthew Szosz + Anna Mlasowsky"October 21, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Commons Gallery, Dept. of Art + Art History
Matthew Szosz + Anna Mlasowsky October 21 - November 2, 2018 Commons Gallery
All events are free and open to the public.
Sunday, October 21 2:30â€“2:50 p.m., Gallery walk-through with visiting artists Matthew Szosz + Anna Mlasowsky (Commons Gallery) 3:00â€“5:00 p.m., Opening reception (ART Building Breezeway + John Young Museum of Art)
Music by guitarist Christopher Hopper
This exhibition will feature the works produced on site by two artists-in-residence during fall 2018.
Matthew SzÃ¶sz has received a BFA, a BID (Industrial Design), and an MFA (Glass) from Rhode Island School of Design. He has worked professionally in art and art related fields in Rhode Island, New Mexico and California for the last twelve years.Â In 2010, he founded Hyperopia Projects, a curatorial organization for the promotion of experimental and cross-genre work.
Anna Mlasowsky received her BA in Glass from the Royal Danish Academy in 2011 and an MFA in Sculpture from the University of Washington in 2016. She has been an artist in residence at The Creative Glass Center of America, The Toyama City Institute of Glass Art in Japan and The Corning Museum of Glass.
Art + Art History, Mānoa Campus
Sharon Tasaka, (808) 956-8364, email@example.com, https://hawaii.edu/art/matthew-szosz-anna-mlasowsky/
Sunday, October 21
Book Launch for A IS FOR ALOHA, 2nd EditionSee details for locations
Opening events for "Vie Du Pacifique II"Mānoa Campus, John Young Museum of Art
Opening events for "Double Take: Films by Johan Grimonprez"Mānoa Campus, Main Art Gallery, 2535 McCarthy Mall
Opening events for "Matthew Szosz + Anna Mlasowsky"Mānoa Campus, Commons Gallery, Dept. of Art + Art History
- Russian Club Spring 2018
- Family Pau Hana
- Vie Du Pacifique II
- Chinese Calligraphy for Beginners
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 4
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Hamilton Library to Spotlight Filipino Cultural Events
- SRS Yoga
- Makana o MÄnoa - call for performers
- Campus Center Board Recruitment
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Review-Part II
- Matthew Szosz + Anna Mlasowsky
- Double Take: Film and Text Works by Johan Grimonprez