Aging 101: Applying Gerontology in Your Work SettingFebruary 2, 2019 - February 9, 2019
Mānoa Campus, UHM Krauss 12
Feb 2-9, 2019 â€¢ Sat â€¢ 9:00am-12:00pm â€¢ 2 mtgs â€¢ UHM Krauss 12
With the longest life expectancy of any state, Hawaiâ€˜i has growing need of age-friendly products, services, and environments. This two-day workshop provides a basic overview of latest discoveries on aging and shows practical ways to work with older customers and clients.
After successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate.
This course is being held in partnership with the Center on Aging - Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Margaret A. Perkinson, PhD, Director of the Center on Aging, University of Hawaii.
$179 (Early Bird Special - register by 01/11/19); $199 (Regular)
Outreach College Professional Programs, Mānoa Campus
Saturday, February 2
1st Saturday Workday SeriesMānoa Campus, Ka Papa Lo'i 'o KÄnewai (2645 Dole Street)
Growing Orchids: Care and Propagation WorkshopMānoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum (3860 Manoa Rd)
Love what you teachHilo Campus, Hilo Community School
A Midsummer Night's Bollywood DreamMānoa Campus, Kennedy Theatre
Baby ShampooMānoa Campus, Earle Ernst Lab Theatre (1770 East-West Road)
- Allison Bianco: Cloud Level
- Honolulu Printmakers 91st Annual Juried Exhibition
- The Gaucho: Tradition and Diversity in Argentina
- Chinese Calligraphy and Painting for Beginners
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 1
- Conversational Japanese - High Elementary
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 2
- Conversational Japanese Elementary 3
- Japanese Conversation-Intermediate
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 1 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 2
- Mandarin Chinese Level 2 - Part 1
- Mandarin Chinese (Introductory Level)
- Mandarin Chinese Level 3
- Aging 101: Applying Gerontology in Your Work Setting