LGBTQ+ Coffee HourApril 10, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Mānoa Campus, Queen Liliuokalani Center 208
This is a weekly drop-in group for students.
LGBTQ+ and ally students are welcome to attend this drop-in group that meets every Wednesday from 4:00-5:00 pm. This is a safe place for students of all sexual orientations and gender identities to be themselves, discuss important issues, share happenings of their past week, and make new friends.
Weekly discussions vary based on student input.
We also work together to plan and coordinate educational events for the UH MÄnoa community. This is a great place to get involved and have some fun!
LGBTQ+ Center, Mānoa Campus
Wednesday, April 10
Education Final OralMānoa Campus, Wist 130
2019 Spring Volunteer and Engagement FairMānoa Campus, Campus Center
Brown Bag Lunch: Tim Kroessig on Hawaiian pollinatorsMānoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum (3860 Manoa Rd)
CCBAC's Aloha Bash: Kick-OffMānoa Campus, Campus Center Courtyard
China Research Seminar public talkMānoa Campus, Moore Hall 109
ICS Speaker Series: A Conversation on Constraining Human MobilityMānoa Campus, Burns Hall 2118
International Language ExchangeMānoa Campus, St. John Room 11
Russian Toy ShopMānoa Campus, 252 Moore Hall
Atmospheric Sciences Seminar: Zhiling XieMānoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building, MSB 100
LGBTQ+ Coffee HourMānoa Campus, Queen Liliuokalani Center 208
- Aloha Fridays with Student Parents At MÄnoa (SP@M)
- Japanese Conversation-Advanced
- MÄlama Project - Support Group
- Building Operator Certification Level I
- Honolulu Biennial 2019, To Make Wrong / Right / Now
- Beekeeping in the Tropics: Introduction to Honeybee Health and Management
- 2019 Summer Startup Launchpad Open Registration
- HI Pride Contest: Call for Entries
- 44th Albert L. Tester Memorial Symposium